Premier personal risk management requires a holistic view of the property, assets, and interests at stake. Because clients often have more at risk than property and liability, Marsh PCS believes in taking a comprehensive approach to lifestyle protection.
Marsh PCS has relationships with several distinguished brands in the areas of art advisory, medical resources, and security services that you might want to consider engaging. The firms listed below are known for delivering exceptional client service, and often proprietary programs, delivered by experts in their respective industries.
For fine arts insurance, art advisors are a necessary and desirable pre-requisite to coverage. Better valuation supports better underwriting, and proper collection management helps mitigate loss.
- Gurr Johns – For more than 100 years, Gurr Johns has provided clients with valuation and appraisal services for fine art, antiques, jewelry, and design; as well as other tangible assets, including watches, wine, memorabilia and collectibles, and vintage cars. They also offer discrete advisory services to support sales, acquisition, and collection management.
- Pall Mall Art Advisors – Pall Mall Art Advisors provides valuation services and sophisticated collections management. They are a respected source of independent advice for those buying or selling personal assets such as art, wine, jewelry, furniture, and collectibles.
- Winston Art Group – Winston Art Group is an independent art appraisal and advisory firm specializing in confidential and objective appraisal services and advice on the acquisition or sale of all fine and decorative art, jewelry, and collectibles.
Clients with global lifestyles and significant resources often value personalized healthcare solutions.
- PinnacleCare – PinnacleCare was founded based on the need for objective, unbiased healthcare resources to help guide individuals and their families through a logical, thorough, and informed decision-making process in all matters related to their health. With a highly personalized approach, PinnacleCare provides members with efficient access to leading health care professionals and services and concierge-level support, both at home and abroad.
- WorldClinic – A personal medical resource for global families and executives, WorldClinic provides continuous connected care via doctors on-call 24/7 globally and the latest in longevity science. Built on 30 years of experience in emergency medicine and 20 years of practicing telemedicine, WorldClinic offers comprehensive, customizable care for predictable and unpredictable medical risks and helps ensure its patients stay healthy all around the world.
Personal and cybersecurity solutions help protect clients and their families at home and abroad.
- Global Guardian – Global Guardian is a provider of comprehensive travel and security solutions seamlessly delivered to clients traveling and doing business around the world. Services include global tracking and monitoring, emergency response, security services, intelligence and due diligence, medical support and evacuation, emergency and custom aviation, cybersecurity, and real-time video surveillance.
- Hillard Heintze – Hillard Heintze is a leading investigation and security risk management company that consists of many highly regarded industry professionals. These corporate security consultants help protect people, performance, interests, and reputations by offering investigative, security, and law enforcement consulting and advisory services worldwide.
- K2 Integrity – K2 Integrity’s Private Client Services team — including former prosecutors, law enforcement agents, cyber experts, research analysts, and forensic accountants — helps clients discreetly achieve and maintain a balance between daily convenience and long-term stability by managing critical threats related to physical, cyber, and travel security matters, both responsively and proactively.
Marsh McLennan has no financial interest in the firms mentioned above, nor are we involved in their services of offerings.