With the uptick in natural disaster events across the U.S., many of our listeners are interested in making investments and lifestyle choices that support sustainable living. In this episode, MMA PCS President Pete Walther welcomes Mike Berners-Lee, expert author and speaker on sustainability. They address the overarching themes of sustainable living, dig into responsible investing, and offer individuals tips to make a lasting impact on their own lives and legacy.
Mike’s top pieces of advice for individuals looking to commit to more sustainable living:
- Purchase food that’s grown in an environmentally sensitive way.
- Make your home as energy-efficient as possible.
- Choose travel methods with the least amount of environmental impact.
- Buy things that will last or consider second-hand items.
- Invest in companies that support a more sustainable future.
- Be a role model for others.