Emergency and Safety Resources for the Southeast
To assist our clients in the Southeast who may be impacted by the hurricane season, Marsh PCS has compiled the following list of resources. The safety of our clients and their loved ones is our top priority. Please stay safe and reach out to us directly at 800-814-5500 or MarshPCS@marsh.com if you have preparedness questions or need assistance before, during, or after the storm.
Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
Federal guidelines only allow housing assistance when a primary residence is impacted by a presidentially-declared disaster. Most disaster assistance from the Federal government is in the form of low interest loans.
Florida Division of Emergency Management
- View current situation and weather updates
- Get A Plan
- Text flprepares to 888777 to receive state emergency response team updates
Florida Emergency Information Line
- 800-342-3557- The Florida Emergency Information Line (FEIL) is a toll-free hotline activated at the time of an emergency to provide an additional resource for those in Florida to receive accurate and up-to-date information regarding an emergency or disaster situation impacting the State of Florida. FEIL line is currently activated and available 24 hours/7 days a week.
- Traffic - Latest information on traffic and roads or call 5-1-1
Georgia Emergency Management & Homeland Security Agency (GEMA)
North Carolina Department of Public Safety
- Call 2-1-1 or 888-892-1162 for shelters, food assistance, and storm recovery help
South Carolina Emergency Management Division
Virginia Department of Emergency Management
- Zello - mobile walkie-takie app that you can use if you are in a place with weak signals Google Play iTunes.
Last Updated September 11, 2018